The BUBBLE NoCode Platform is powerful visual programming as well as a web development infrastructure tool for non-technical people. The common purpose of the Bubble is to develop web as well as mobile applications quickly without writing code. No HTML or CSS coding required.
BUBBLE NoCode Platform looks after the lower-level works by granting users time to concentrate on the app’s features and design. As a result, highly-responsive applications are developed that have a great look on mobile and tablets. Additionally, they restrict the powerful logic.
The solution enables you to build and personalize applications through a user-friendly interface. It makes coding antiquated and puts the energy to develop creative applications in the hands of everyone. It adapts workflow-based coding that allows users for defining happening step by step.
There are many features of the BUBBLE NoCode platform. They are given below.
- No coding requirement: The Simple feature of drag-and-drop allows you to design application applications without coding. It enables you to build interactive and multi-user applications for desktop as well as mobile web browsers. It involves entre tools needed to develop a site such as Facebook or Airbnb.
- Customizing User experience: Bubble creates logic and examines what is happening as users are navigating your application. It is done click-by-click. You can easily build chats, news feeds, and other real-time interactivity.
- Data and accounts management: This includes designing, searching, and exporting data structures in a measurable and secure data store. You need to configure accounts and allow logins with passwords or any other compatible provider like Facebook, LinkedIn, or Google.
- Total freedom of design: Bubble helps to build mobile-friendly layouts and dynamic content for adding the ultimate layer of polish for a product that will satisfy your prospects, investors, and customers.
- Drag-and-drop: Bubble develops pixel proficient designs and inserting images, icons, maps, videos, and more. It does not need coding knowledge of HTML and CSS. IT creates out-of-box applications that look great in mobile browsers.
- Dynamic plugins and content: Bubble allows you to get displayed user-created content or data imported from services such as Google, Facebook, Stipe, etc. You can change the color, font, and visibility of any content on the page based on information from the applications.
- Easy Internationalization: This allows you translating your app’s text and display the right language, formats, and currency automatically without extra work.
- Strong scalable framework: You’d never have to worry about the maintenance of the server, framework, or operations. The bubble has the ability to handle delivery and hosting. Unlimited users, traffic or volume, data storage.
- Easy scale: Bubble allows you to allocate more servers as users base growing scale up from the demo application t web-scale organization without technical modifications.
- Automatic backups and version handle: You can test modifications safely on a private version of your site and deploy them to users using one click. You need to revert back your app at any point in its history.
- Extension and engagement: You create an engaging customer base with features such as email and SEO integrating with tools you’re using already. Measure and track natures for making better decisions as per the evolution in your product and business.
- Making informed decisions: Track the most utilized parts of your app using robust dashboards. Now you can connect with well-known analytics and consumer management services like Google Analytics, segment, or Mixpanel.
- Growing and engaging your prospectives: You can send personalizable and transactional emails to users and unify with an email list administration services. It controls SEO by adjusting meta tags, personalizing URL text and titles, and creating site maps.
- Payment process: Bubble unifies with Stripe and Braintree that supports complicated payment models involving subscriptions, payments, third-party transactions, and more.
- Association: Bubble allows you to share the workload. It is for individuals as well as teams. It also allows you to keep dozens of associators in the loop in real-time. IT empowers anyone in your team for modifying and giving feedback.
- Coding based on Workflow: Bubble workflows is that is utilized for programming Bubble applications so that your applications get entire its functionality. A workflow contains two parts: event and its action. The sections of workflows that inform Bubble when particular workflow actions are run are the events.
- Updates in real-time: You can acquire real-time updates about the app using Bubble. You can get to know about each and every activity in the system.
- User management: Bubble looks after user management in an efficient way. It manages users and meets their needs and requirements.
- Version control: Every Bubble app possesses a minimum of two versions viz., live and development. You can make changes to them. Bubble allows you to revert modifications to your application in case if anything goes wrong.
- Export content as CSV: Bubble has the ability to export content generated by the user as a CSV.
- Logic: Bubble builds robust logic that is very useful for building a web as well as mobile applications.
- Search engine: Bubble provides a search engine that can be used to get various kinds of information regarding the application.
- Integration: Bubble allows you to unify the data in the application.
These are some of the best features of the Bubble application development platform. These make it more reliable exclusive that stands among the top 20 application development platforms. Here is a list of applications developed using the Bubble application development platform.
Want to be a successful business developer but a non-technical person? Then Bubble is one of the best application development platforms where you can create your own apps without hiring a special coding professionally for it.